- Stay Connected
- What is the UWS Alumni Association?
- Alumni Chapters
- GradLife and Alumni Benefits
- Alumni Publications
- New Alumni and Graduations
- Alumni Volunteers
- Academic Transcripts & Replacement Testamurs
- Alumni App
- Contact UWS Office of Advancement & Alumni
- (( Get Alumni Events ))
UWS Alumni FAQ's
What is Alumni?
Individuals who have graduated from the University of Western Sydney (UWS) and its antecedent institutions automatically become 'Alumni', a lifetime member of the UWS Alumni association.
UWS Alumni aims to help all students remain connected with their university following graduation, providing ongoing involvement within the UWS community for you as an alumnus.
Below is a list of Alumni Frequently Asked Questions. Each FAQ has been divided into relevant sections:
- Updating My Contact Details FAQ's
- GradLife Membership FAQ's
- Library Membership FAQ's
- UWS Alumni Chapters Membership FAQ's
- Graduation FAQ's
- Academic Transcripts, Testamurs and Award Verification FAQ's
If you are unable to find an answer to your question in any of these sections please contact UWS Alumni.