- About OPC
- HR Systems
- Your employment
- Your pay
- Your leave
- Forms, templates and guidelines
- Manager and Supervisor Toolkit
- UWS Enterprise Agreements
- MyVoice Staff Engagement
- The UWS Recruitment Process
- Feedback on OPC
- Job Shadowing Program
This site contains all of the HR information that is relevant to the employment of Academic and Professional staff at UWS.
Within this site you will find information on:
- The Orientation and Induction processes for new staff members.
- Probation periods for new staff members.
- Flexible work options.
- Working with children.
- Mediation services offered by OPC.
- Managing Family Responsibilities
- The process of leaving UWS employment.
UWS staff may find the following resources useful in their day-to-day work:
- Consulting budget template - within load (MS Excel Document 35.5 KB) (opens in a new window)
- Electronic Timesheet 2014 (Professional Staff) (MS Excel Document 247.2 KB) (opens in a new window)
For a full list of resources, visit the Forms, templates and guidelines for working at UWS page.