Working at UWS

The information within the Working at UWS web pages refer to:

Additional Work/Paid Outside Work provides details of where information can be found within the Academic Staff Agreement and provides a link to the policy and guideslines on:

  1. How much additional work can be undertaken
  2. Who should be informed
  3. What to do

Working with Children advises staff on UWS' obligations, definitions, the Working with Children check and provies advice on what to do. The page also has a number of related links.

Probation provides information relating to General and Academic staff.

Flexible Hours of Work provides information relating to frequently asked questions, electronic timesheets and definitions.

Flexsheet Notes provides steps of how to use an electronic timesheet.

Casual Employment answers many frequently asked questions regarding resources, pay and processes pertaining to casual employment.

OPC Forms and Templates is a list of all forms and templates for the Office of People and Culture.

OPC Updates page contains copies of the e-newletters formally known as HR Updates.