Doctor Tim Griffin
Director of Learning & Teaching,
Dean's Unit School of Social Sciences & Psychology
Sociology and Criminology (SSAP)
- PhD University of Queensland
- BA University of Queensland
UWS Organisational Unit (School / Division)
- Dean's Unit School of Social Sciences & Psychology
- Sociology and Criminology (SSAP)
|Phone:||(02) 47360 124|
PLEASE NOTE: obtaining information from this Directory must be for the legitimate purposes of doing business with and within the University of Western Sydney (UWS), and must not be used for unsolicited bulk e-mailing (spamming) or similar purposes.
Chapters in Books
- Griffin, T. and Balandin, S. (2004), 'Ethical research involving people with intellectual disabilities', The International Handbook of Applied Research in Intellectual Disabilities, Wiley .
- Griffin, T. and Rankine, L. (2010), 'Affordances for academics : using learning management systems to effectively manage large-enrollment units in higher education', International Journal on E-Learning, vol 9, no 4 , pp 505 - 528.
- Ireland, J., Correia, H. and Griffin, T. (2009), 'Developing quality in e-learning: a framework in three parts', Quality ASsurance in Education, vol 17, no 3 , pp 250 - 263.
- Kearney, P. and Griffin, T. (2001), 'Between joy and Sorrow: Being a parent of a child with developmental disability', Journal of Advanced Nursing, vol 34, no 5 , pp 582 - 592.
- Griffin, T., Gilchrist, A. and Thomson, R. (2009), 'Role of the online tutor in a large enrolment unit', Same places, different spaces. Proceedings ascilite Auckland 2009, Auckland, NZ.
- Correia, H., Malfroy, J., Griffin, T., Ireland, J. and Rankine, L. (2008), 'Quality in the e-landscape: A collegial and developmental approach', Hello! Where are you in the landscape of educational technology? Proceedings ascilite Melbourne 2008, Melbourne.
- Griffin, T. and Thomson, R. (2008), 'Evolution of blended learning in a large enrolment subject: What was blended and why', Hello! Where are you in the landscape of educational technology? Proceedings ascilite Melbourne 2008, Melbourne.